Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Family Pictures 2021

 It has been a few years since we had real family pictures taken. I think the last time was in 2018. So it was time to get new ones especially now with Brooklyn. 

I didn't know who to get to do our pictures because the lady that did them before just had a new baby and was not doing any sessions at this time. She had given me a few names but I wasn't really sold on any of them.  Then while Russell was coaching flag football, one of the parents took a bunch of pictures of the last game and sent them to everyone. These football pictures were amazing so I told Russell to ask her if she did family sessions. She said yes and we were sold. We scheduled a time with her and I think the pictures turned out amazingly.




We took the pictures at the American West Heritage Center. I love this location because it is very scenic and there are a lot of different places to take pictures.  Crystal was great at engaging the kids and getting them to smile.


She sent us around 200 pictures and it was so hard to choose which ones were our favorites. So there are a lot of pictures in this post.






I really liked all of these of the kids together. It makes it look like they like each other! 

These pictures of Russell and me were cute. She did have us do some fancy poses together by the ended up looking like wedding or engagement photos so I didn't really like them. 









The ones if Charlotte make me laugh because they totally show her sassy personality. 
I really love how all of them turned out. I am glad we found Crystal Ruby Photography. I love this family of mine!

No comments: