Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Emily's New Favorite Game

Emily has discovered that if she drops something we will pick it up for her. Because of this, her new favorite game is to drop her cup on the floor and watch us pick it back up for her. She laughs and laughs; she thinks it is the funniest thing ever. Emily will even throw her toys in order for us to pick them up. The best is when she is in her stroller and she drops something down by her feet and then she kicks and kicks her legs until that thing has fallen on the ground. Then, when we give it back to her, she does it again. I know it is a bad habit to get her into but it is so funny to listen to her laugh and watch her get so excited. Watch the video below and you will see what I mean! Also watch Emily's feet, when she gets excited, she wiggles her toes so fast. I don't know how she does it but it is so cute.


3 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

LOL! Too cute! I love the games that babies come up with to entertain themselves. It's great fun!

Beth Olsen said...

I watched this video with Garrett sitting on my lap and he laughs SO hard at Emily throwing her cup! There must be something hilarious about this to kids that us moms just don't understand. :) She is such a doll!

Crystal said...

We call that game "go fetch it stupid" My kids sure loved it too.