Saturday, February 20, 2016

Baby #4 Coming Soon!

That's right you read the title correctly Baby Farnsworth #4 is on its way!   
As you can tell, we found out a while ago back in January but just recently went to the doctor for an ultrasound with real pictures!  Here is this little cutie:


It was so exciting to actually see the baby.  Ultrasounds really make it real for me.  Russell and I were really excited to see the baby.  I couldn't believe how much it had developed over the last 11 weeks.  The doctor said the baby was measuring 11.5 weeks when I was really only 10.5 weeks.  So he set the due date as September 4, 2016.  Traci was excited to hear that because that is her birthday!  We will see when the baby is actually born though...  

I have been feeling better lately but still have some bouts of nausea.  This pregnancy has not been too bad though in that I have not thrown up.  I just am way tired and if I am not eating every couple of hours, I just get sick to my stomach and wiped out.  As long as I am eating though I am okay most of the time.  I am not nearly as sick as I was with the boys so I am hoping that means I am having a girl.  I would love another girls to round things out but a boy would be fine too.  Emily was so excited to hear about the baby and told me she hopes it is a sister because she is tired of brothers!  The boys were also excited and it has been hard for them to keep a secret.  I think they are the ones who have told everyone so far!

Finding a new doctor up here was kind of scary.  I didn't know who to go to and if the one I picked would be any good.  I listened to my friends talk about their doctors and nonchalantly asked questions and finally decided on Dr. Horsley.  Russell and I were both really impressed with him on me first visit so I am thinking and hoping I made a good choice.

Well here we go again!  Time to get the baby stuff back out.

No comments: