Monday, February 29, 2016

Tyler's Farewell

This weekend was Tyler's mission farewell.  He is on his way to the MTC on March 9th and then on to Wichita, KS six weeks later!  It was such a fun weekend to spend with Tyler and the family before he leaves for two years.  Tyler gave a great talk in Sacrament Meeting where he told us all about how he decided to go on a mission.  He will be a great missionary.

After church we took some fun pictures of the family.  Aren't we a nice looking bunch!  Ha I think it took us about 50 shots to get everyone to look semi-good.  Oh well at least we got some good ones.  As I was looking though the pictures, I found this gem:
Yep there is Uncle Paul photo bombing the group shot.  He seriously has a talent for photo bombing!  He knows just where to stand and just the right moment to be there to get in the perfect bomb.  I could not stop laughing with I found this picture.  I thought it was so funny!
This weekend all of the grandkids and cousins got to hang out with Tyler for one last time.  They had a blast playing in the sand, riding four-wheelers, and just plain getting dirty.  They will sure miss Uncle Tyler.

Another exciting thing that happened this weekend was Clint and Haley got engaged!!  I know, I didn't believe it either!  This is the only picture of those two I could find.  It is a little redneck but I guess it is pretty fitting for them because they like hunting together.

Here is the ring!  They went out shed hunting and sure got lucky when they found this engagement ring on one of the sheds they found.  They will definitely have a fun story to tell later in life.  Congrats Clint and Haley, and good luck on your mission, Tyler! 

No comments: