Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  I had a great Mother's Day this year.  The kids were so great and Russell was too.  We just had a relaxing day at home after church and I even got a nap in!  So perfect.
The kids gave me some really great gifts they had made at school.  Each of them had their own special touch and message to me.  I loved them all.  Even Chester sat on my lap nicely and didn't bite me or claw me to death.  

At school on Friday, Logan had a special Mother's Day Tea and program in his kindergarten class.  



He did an awesome job reading the note he wrote to me and singing his songs with his class.  I may or may not have cried a little...  My favorite part of his note to me was when he said I was 23 years old!  Ha I wish!  However that was how old I was when I became a mother for the first time.  He and his class were so cute!  
I love these four little knot heads with everything I have in me.  I really do not know what I would do without them.  I know I am not perfect or the best mom but I do try my best and I hope they know that I love them and would do anything for them.  I hope they remember the good mom moments rather than the mean mom moments when they grow up.  I love you kids!!!

No comments: