Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  This year was really relaxed.  We just hung out at home because church is still cancelled due to COVID-19.  Russell worked this day so the kids and I had a good lesson for home church.  Then we took some fun pictures:

I sure love these four knot-heads.  They are my life and I don't know what I would do without them.

For Mother's Day I got a new road bike.

I am excited to try out a new sport and learn all I can about road biking.  Russell is looking forward to teaching me all he knows.  I am also happy to try out a new hobby that is less impact on my body than running is.  The hardest part about riding is getting used to clipping in and out of the bike pedals with my shoe clips.  It is really a mental block because it feels like I am stuck on the bike.  Hopefully I get used to it soon because I have already tipped over and wrecked a couple of times because I couldn't get my feet out of the pedals.  Russell says it all comes with time and practice.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: