Monday, September 21, 2020

Family Pictures for 2020

While we were driving up the canyon to Porcupine Reservoir looking at the fall leaves, we decided it would be the perfect time and place for updated family pictures.  This year we didn't hire a professional, I just used my tripod and camera and did my best to get some good shots.  I think they turned out pretty good even if the lighting is a little off in some of them.





I guess we are a pretty good looking bunch!  Along with family pictures, I took some of just the kids too.



They are some cute kids even if I had to constantly tell them to be serious and look at the camera!  The individual pictures went a little better because they were not tempted to bug each other.









Next, we did some shots with just us and the kids individually.  These turned out really good too.





Finally, Emily would not let us leave without getting a good picture of her dog, Truly.  This little pup has really work her way into our hearts and family.  

Well, they my not be professional, but I think they turned out pretty good.  Now the problem is narrowing them down again and figuring out which ones to print and which ones to give to family.  Happy Fall!

No comments: