Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun Emily Pictures and Update

Emily is growing up so fast! She is definitely getting her own personality and becoming a little girl instead of my baby! She loves playing with her cousins and cries when we have to go home. Here are a few cute cousins. Emily knows she is as big as Taylor and Tyrel. She had to set at the bar to eat her lunch just like her cousins. There was no way she was getting into her high chair.

Emily has a fetish with pens, pencils and markers pretty much any writing instrument. As you can see from this picture she likes to write on everything including her face. She was being unusually quiet at the moment and when I went to find her, this is what I found!! Russell has to be careful not to leave is homework and textbooks within her reach because she will write all over his papers. Its pretty funny actually and Russell can't even get mad at her.

The other night Emily found her baby bouncer and Boppy so she climbed in and said, "Nite Nite Mama!" No matter how many times I tried to take her out of the bouncer, she kept climbing back in. She likes that thing more now than she did when she was a baby. She hated it as a baby. She is silly!

Good morning Emily! This is what she looks like when she wakes up! I laugh everyday!!
She loves watching Winnie-the-Pooh. She has to watch it at least twice a day. She points at the TV and says "Pooh! Pooh!" She also loves watching Dora the Explorer at Aunt Terral's house. When I take her to Terral's house when I go to work at 7: 00am she has to set on Terral's lap with her blanket and watch Dora. She can spot Dora and Pooh anywhere she goes. If she sees either one of them, she yells and points "DORA!" or "POOH!" Then Russell and I have to search to find what she is looking at.
Emily is also getting a little attitude. If we ask her to do something she doesn't want to do, she yells "NOOOO!" I think that is her favorite word. She is starting to talk all the time and learning new words all everyday. She is very friendly and will say Hi and wave whenever anyone walks by us. She is such a cute kid if I do say so myself.
Emily also loves singing "Jesus" songs (primary songs). I have to sing her to sleep every night. When I stop singing she sits up and says "Jesus?" So I sing her another song. I just taught her "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" and "Daddy's Homecoming" I have also been trying to teach her the sign language to the new Primary song "I Know My Savior Loves Me" She knows "I, Know, and Love" so far.

No comments: