Friday, April 16, 2010

The End of Tax Season = Blog Update

Now that tax season is finally over and I am not working 60+ hours a week like I have been for the past two weeks, I decided I should probably catch up on some of the things I let slide over the past few weeks. Some of those things include grocery shopping (All I can say is it is a good thing the church encourages us to have food storage or we would have starved!), cleaning the house (I don't know how long it had been since the floor had been swept!) and updating our blog! Well I will happily report that the fridge is now full and the cupboards no longer look like Mother Hubbard. And, after a day of cleaning, I finally got the house looking like it should! And now... here is our blog update on the adventures we have been having. It has been a busy two weeks, with Easter and races and having fun. Below are 4 new posts. Enjoy!

No comments: