Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Clutch

I needed a new purse for Spring but didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. I found this cute tutorial on From an Igloo. I am not the fastest sew-er so it took me longer than I expected but I think it turned out pretty good.
It is just a small clutch that holds the necessities but it works.

I have never sewed a zipper before or gathered so this was a little hard but I figured it out.

This is a cute little bag but I think it too small for a purse. It looks more like a make-up bag. I only used it for a few days before I got tired of trying to cram my wallet into it. I think I am going to give this to my niece for Christmas and make me a new one. I really like the pattern and design of the bag so I am going to modify the pattern a little to make a bigger purse. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: