Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Drew!

July 3 was my nephew, Drew's, seventh birthday. Because we were going to be camping on his birthday, my sister had a friend birthday party on June 30. It was a lot of fun. Drew had a blast swimming with his friends and cousins in his pool.
All Drew wanted for his birthday was a bike and a Super Soaker. He loves his new bike and he got many new Super Soakers to spray us with. His friends and cousins had a lot of fun swimming, splashing and playing football in the pool.


Emily also had a great time swimming in the pool. She stood in the steps and splashed anyone that came around her, then she wanted me to get in with her so she could jump to me. She didn't really know what to think about floating in her back and getting her ears wet but she loved throwing the balls and splashing me in the face.

Just look at that smile! Thanks for inviting us to your birthday, Drew, we had fun! Happy Birthday.

No comments: