Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Hair Cut...

On August 18, Emily got her first hair cut. She had been needing one for a while now because her hair was always in her eyes and she was constantly swiping it out of her face. She was starting to look like an orphan so I knew it was time for a cut. I called around to a few salons to check on prices and I just couldn't justify paying $10-$15 for a baby hair cut that would only take three snips. Finally, my mom couldn't stand it anymore and said she would cut Emily's hair. This was probably better anyway because I don't think Emily would have been very comfortable with a stranger coming at her with sissors.
Emily did really well during the whole ordeal. She even held pretty still considering she is almost 2. As you can see from the pictures, she wasn't too sure about getting her hair cut she kind of has a nervous look on her face but she was really happy when she was done. She danced around showing off her pretty hair and smiled for the camera too. Her hair is much better looking now and it is out of her face and I think she even looks a little more grown up with her bangs trimmed. Thanks MOM!

No comments: