Monday, October 11, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

That's right Emily is going to have a little brother to play with soon. I always knew it was a boy so I wasn't really surprised but it is nice to have the confirmation from the doctor. Russell is really happy. He is walking around every where showing off his SON! I wonder what he will be like when the baby is actually here. Okay to be honest he did the same thing with Emily. We are all really excited. We took Emily to the ultrasound with us so she could see her Baby Apple too. She was really good but was kind of scared for me when Russell told her I was going to see the doctor. I think she thought I was going to get a shot or something. She is not a big fan of doctors. I love ultrasounds because they make the pregnancy so much more real because you can see the baby. The doctor said everything looked perfect and I am measuring right on. During the ultrasound, my doctor was called out to deliver a baby so we had to wait a little while. When he came back he said the baby was a 9 lb 5oz boy! So when he said we were having a boy, I said I hope he's not going to be 9 lbs! The doctor just laughed and said we'll see. So far the baby weighs 11 oz according to his measurements.




Here's my big belly at 20 weeks... Once again I want to say we are way excited but now we have to come up with some cute boy names which may be really hard because we cannot agree on any. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hooray! Little boys are lots of fun and lots of trouble. Congrats. Good luck on boy names. They are very hard...

Mike and Jaimi Smith said...

Congrats. You could use Russ' middle name, a grandparents name, etc. Hope this gives you a little start on names.