Monday, March 5, 2012

Family Pictures

We had a new family picture taken on Friday. We needed to get Colby's one year old pictures taken (yeah I can't believe he is a year old either!) and while we were at it, we asked Roy if he would take a family picture of us as well. I think the pictures turned out so well.
I think this is such a cute one of these two. It was hard because this was taken at the end of the photo shoot and Colby was so done with pictures. Emily was a good sport and held on tightly to the squirmy Colby.
Here are our favorite Colby one year old pictures. He is getting so big! I love his one tooth smile.

These pictures were taken by my brother-in-law Roy Pryor on the Sugar Loaf near the Dixie rock. I love the red rock back ground. It is so nice to have a professional photographer in the family and he takes such awesome pictures! Check out his website Roy Pryor Photography and see his awesome work then schedule your next photo shoot!

No comments: