Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sharing

Happy Leap Day! Since this day only comes around every four years, I had to post something. I love that my kids love to share everything even their pudding!
I had given Emily a pudding cup as a snack the other day and I guess Colby felt a little ripped off because he crawled right over to her and begged for a bite. Emily asked if it was okay to give him a bite and I just laughed and said sure. They spent the next few minutes sharing the pudding and making a big mess all over their faces. I loved how every time Emily would give Colby a bite she would open her mouth as well.

This picture below is of Emily and me sharing paint.
I was painting some letters for Colby's room and Emily wanted to help. Instead of letting her paint the letters, I gave her a paper plate canvas and let her go to town. I made her a heart shaped stamp out of a toilet paper roll and gave her some pink and purple paint (her favorite colors). She had a lot of fun stamping and painting away. As you can see, her picture turned out really good and she was excited to give it to Dad when he got home from work that night.

No comments: