Friday, August 2, 2013

6 Months

I can't believe Logan is 6 months old! Where has the year gone?  This happy little baby is still growing!  He weighs almost 19 lbs (70 percentile) and is 28.5 inches tall (98 percentile).  Here is our happy little slugger:
Logan is so much fun.  He is always smiling.  Logan can sit by himself and loves to reach for everything.  We have to keep everything out of his reach because his long arms get into anything.  Logan also likes to roll around all over the front room.  He is also very wiggly.  



Logan is chatty too.  He likes to squawk and scream and make deep cooing noises.  I am teaching him Pat-A-Cake and he will clap his hands whenever I sing it to him.  He likes to rolls his arms and wiggle his feet when he gets excited.  Logan is a mama's boy though.  He does not like anyone else to hold him except me or Russell.  He will cry so hard if someone else holds him.  He must think I am going to leave him if someone else is holding him.  He does like to sit and play with toys usually.  His new favorite toy is a ball.  He got so excited when I brought it out and Colby had a blast rolling it to Logan.
Here are my cute little boys!  

We have started feeding Logan solids now.  He really does not care for food and it is usually a mess to feed him.  He is getting better but still doesn't really like it.  His favorite so far has been bananas and sweet potatoes.  I gave him an apple slice to suck on and he loved it.


Yummy!  I have also tried giving him little cereal puffs and yogurt bites but he doesn't care for them either and makes the funniest sour faces when I put one in his mouth.  Hopefully he will start liking food soon because he can't just drink milk his whole life!  Happy 1/2 birthday Logan, my handsome little man!

No comments: