Sunday, March 9, 2014

Picture Day

Much to the kids dismay, I took them out to practice my photography skills.  Okay I bribed them with the park if they would cooperate.  This incentive didn't really work for Logan but the other two would at least smile for the camera.  I will be the first to admit that I am not the best photographer but it is fun to pretend and sometimes I get good shots.  Someday I would like to take a class and actually learn how to use my camera but for now I just like to pretend and hope to get lucky.  

Well the reason for the photo shoot was because Colby needed an updated picture now that he is three.  Here are the new pictures of Colby.






The last few close up ones are my favorite so one of those are going on the wall.  You can definitely tell that Colby haa camera smile.  It is like "Come on Mom are we done yet?"  

also had to get a couple of my Emily girl while we were at it. 

She waa little more cooperative than the boys.

and this little stinker would not cooperate aall...  This is the only good picture I got of him.

So this second picture is just for fun because everyone else had two or more pictures...

Finally I tried to get a few group shots:

Yeah not the easiest task because I could only get 2 out of the 3 looking at me and smiling each time.  Oh and Logan kept trying to crawl away.  Oh well I will keep trying and learning.  But as for these picture I think they turned out good  so we will see how they look printed out.

Finally we made it to the park as promised and of course they were all smiles at that:
We haa blast at the park playing on the slides and swings.  Logan has discovered that he loves the park and loves slides.  I have to watch him because he will climb up the stairs and try to go down the slides by himself.  He has no fear.  In fact he is mad in this picture because I am having Emily hold him so he won't go down the slide head first on his own.  He gets really mad when anyone gets in his way or prevents his mission.  

What cray kids.   I love them even though they try my patience a lot.  But I learned in church today that that is thier jobs as kids and parents need to deal with it.  So I am trying to deal...  Love you kids.

No comments: