Sunday, January 18, 2015

No More Training Wheels!

Emily has mastered the art of riding her bike without training wheels! She is so proud of herself and so are we.  I got a text from Russell this week while I was at work and he had sent me a video of Emily riding by herself.  I couldn't believe it.  Russell said she did very well and just took right off after the first couple tries.  He said she only wrecked once.  That is awesome because I remember when I was learning to ride I crashed all the time and it seemed to take a long time for me to figure it out.  Way to go, Emily!


 Did I mention she was so excited to learn to ride?  Well she is and she has told everyone about it including her Kindergarten class, the neighbors, and even the Story time lady at the library.  Colby is so proud of his sister too and also tells everyone about it even the store cashiers.  Emily loves riding her bike now.   She wants to ride all the time now especially as soon as she gets home from school.  I love seeing her enthusiasm.  I guess it is time to get the bikes out of the shed and go riding more often.

Logan has a cold and has been coughing a lot the last couple of days so I decided to stay home from church with him today.  We had fun playing trains together without being bugged by older siblings.

Logan loves Thomas and all "Choo-Choos."  We just sat for an hour or so and watched Thomas go around and around the track.  I loved spending time with my little boy today just one-on-one.

No comments: