Friday, April 7, 2017

7 Months Old

Another month down and Charlotte is now 7 months old.  She is such a happy baby.

Charlotte loves to sit and play toys.  She will sit for hours just playing with her toys and entertaining herself.  She still will not roll over and hates being on her belly.  But she loves to sit so I am okay with her just staying in one spot right now.

Her new trick is eating her feet.  I don't know many people that can reach their feet up to their mouths.  I keep telling her that is gross but she loves it.  She laughs so hard when we tickle her face with her feet.  

Along with feet, she also likes to eat treats.  She is enjoying baby yogurt puffs and vanilla wafers at the moment. Baby food is also good and she is much better at eating from a spoon than she was last month.

Charlotte is also getting used to bottles.  We discovered she likes Playtex Nurser bottles and Similac formula.  Formula is so expensive but we have been blessed to receive all we need for free.  Our pediatrician has given us boxes of sample canisters and we qualify for WIC at the moment so we get formula from them for free too.  We really have been blessed on that end during this whole ordeal.  I wanted to know if Charlotte was eating enough because I have never used formula before so I talked to our pediatrician about it.   I told I had breast cancer and had to quit nursing, he said as long as she was happy and healthy and growing I was doing fine.  Then he asked me how I was doing and I said I was fine.  Then he laughed and told me I was a liar. (He is just funny like that.) Then he and his MAs found all of the sample boxes of formula and gave me 4 cases of formula.  I was so touched and told him he didn't have to do that but he insisted and said it was the least they could do for us.  We love Dr. Labrum. 

We also love this cute little knot head and can't believe she is growing up so fast.

No comments: