Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to me. It was a good day. The kids were exited to give what they made. They made a gift at primary that said, My Dad is all that and a bag of chips. They also made a cool picture frame of super heroes. I need to put their faces in the frames. We relaxed that day and did whatever we wanted.

I love these little Yahoo's.  It is fun to just watched them play. They also made ukuleles at the library and played and sang some song for me while Charlotte danced.

We decided to go to the park up the canyon and play for the day. It was fun but it was still way wet and lots of mosquitoes so we left and drove up the canyon.

The kids had an activity to do for the city museum. It was to get a leaf and make a rubbing.  They had fun rubbing every leaf they could find.  They did a great job. Charlotte loves being outdoors. The boys loved throwing rocks into the river until we were done.

We found a cool tree to climb and it turned out to be cool picture of all of them.  These monkeys love climbing trees.
Last but not least, that night we had dinner of deer roast and potatoes.  It was one of the deer I had shot.  When I shot this deer, I had just I gotten my new Glock. After I shot the deer I shot it with my 40 caliber. I was dumb and I probably shouldn't have done this. I thought I got the all of the bullets out of the deer when I gutted and butchered it but nope I did not. When I was cutting up the roast to eat it, I found another bullet!  Thank goodness I found it and not the kids. We literally almost bit the bullet today!  Good memories. Thanks kiddos and mom for a great Fathers Day.

No comments: