Friday, June 16, 2017

Kari Marie Stewart

We just got a new little niece!  Jen and Rick welcomed a new little baby into their family this week.  
Kari (car-ree) Marie Stewart was born on June 15, 2017 weighing 8 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long.  We were able to go down to West Jordan and see this adorable little baby the day after she was born.

She is so cute and the kids loved holding her and loving on her.  I could not believe how small she was and how big Charlotte had gotten.  It seemed like the second we walked into the hospital room to see the baby, Charlotte doubled in size!  I had forgotten how small newborn babies were.

So now there are 4 girl cousins on the Farnsworth side mixed in with all of the 6 boys.  And what cute girls they are!  Here are all of the cousins except for Johnathan.

Charlotte didn't really care for the new baby like the other kids did.  She just wanted to play with Grandma and move around.  She does not sit still much anymore.  
I took this picture from Jen's Facebook page because I thought it was a cute one of all of her kids together.   Annalynn was pretty excited to have a sister.  I told James I was going to take Kari home with me and he adamantly told me I was not going to do that and she was his baby. Paul and Alex also love her a lot.  Welcome to the family Miss Kari!

No comments: