Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy 32nd birthday to me!  I am getting so old; even my whole body is falling apart!  Ok maybe not the whole thing just some parts...  Anyway I am too young for this!  Oh well what can you do but just get older and get over it.
This is my yummy birthday/4th of July cake.  I picked it out myself and Russell made it for me.  Thanks Dear!

For my birthday all I wanted was a clean house before starting chemo.  So Russell and the kids worked so hard to get everything sparkling.  They even dusted and wiped down all of the walls!  The house looked so good.  Then to celebrate we went out to eat at Sizzler.

The food was pretty good and we were able to use Emily's reading awards so it didn't cost us much.  The best part of the meal though was the suckers the kids got at the end!  They devoured those things.  We even gave one to Charlotte and she was in seventh heaven...
She would not let that sucker out of her hand.  We tried to take it away to wash her hand and she freaked out.  So we gave it back to her.  She is probably going to be diabetic now because of all that sugar but oh well she loved it.  

Other than that I had a pretty relaxed birthday.  I like those kind of days.  Bring on 32, I can take it!

No comments: