Thursday, July 20, 2017

Russell's Birthday

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me. What a fun day. With Tiff going through chemo we had fun other ways. I had fun with the kids and the neighborhood kids at the splash pad getting wet. It was just fun to hang out and play with them. That night we had Papa Murphy's Pizza and I had to have my favorite stuffed crust pizza. Then we had cake and ice cream. Emily and the Checketts girls came over in the afternoon and made the cake as a secret. They did a great job. 
After the happy birthday song was done and I cut the cake, I started giving really small pieces of cake to each of the kids as a joke. Everyone thought it was funny except Logan. He was very sad and upset that he only got a really small piece. 

Charlotte, on the other hand, had a great time with her piece of cake. She was very excited to eat it all on her own. She didn't care that it was a small piece! All in all it was a great day to turn the old 34. 

No comments: