Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SpRiNg Is HeRe!

Spring is here and summer is just around the corner! Yahoo! The weather has been so nice lately that we have been spending more time outside. Emily loves being outside exploring new places. She especially loves watering the garden and smelling the flowers. One really nice thing about the house we live in is the yard. Russell's grandma definitely spent a lot of time in the yard planting the most beautiful flowers. We have probably 10 rose bushes in full bloom, tulips line the yard, and the Mexican primrose cover the ground. I love it! I decided Emily needed a Spring photo shoot in our backyard with all of the flowers. This first picture is my favorite but all of them turned out way cute.



She was so excited to be outside that it was hard to get her to hold still for the pictures and look at the camera but I think I got some good ones. I love her camera smile in the last two pictures that makes her look like a pirate. I would tell her to say cheese and so that is what she is doing. Whenever she sees flowers, it doesn't matter what we are doing, she has to stop and smell them and she makes Russell and me smell them too. I guess it is her way of saying "Relax mom and dad, just stop and smell the roses!" Emily is definitely a laid back kid and doesn't really let anything bug her.

No comments: