Wednesday, February 2, 2011

36 weeks

Well Baby Apple will be here before too much longer. Probably less than a month! I am excited for him to come but also very scared. Its not that I don't want him to come, I just don't really feel ready for him yet and I think there is too much to do before he gets here. I also don't know what it will be like to have two kids. Russell and I are just figuring out how to raise one kid and now we are going to have two! Well I am at least hoping he will wait until his due day and not come too early. The only thing I ask is that he is healthy and we don't have any complications so as long as that happens, I can cope with the rest.
Here are a couple of pictures of my growing belly. First at 35 weeks and then at 36. Yes that is my stomach not a basketball under my shirt. I have gained 22 pounds so far and the doctor says I am measuring about a week small. No dilation yet but I didn't dilate with Emily until I had her either. Right now I am trying to get everything ready for the baby including blankets, and other baby stuff. We still can't agree on a suitable name so Apple it is until we figure out an actual name. If any one has suggestions, please feel free to let us know!

No comments: