Monday, February 21, 2011

39 weeks

Only one more week until Baby Apple comes. The countdown is now in days instead of weeks.
I am getting excited for the baby to come and I finally feel ready for him to arrive. I am a little scared about the whole birth process because I am remembering Emily's but I know it will all be worth it in the end. I keep having crazy dreams about my water breaking or going into labor in the most awkward places such as work or the store. I am hoping these are just dreams and it happens at home like it did with Emily.
I have not progressed very far. I am still dilated to a 1 but I am 50% effaced which is exactly the same as I was with Emily at this stage. So I have a lot to do this next week especially at work in order to be ready for the baby to come. Russell and Emily are getting excited for the baby too. Emily keeps asking me were Baby Apple is. Also everyone keeps asking us if we have decided on a name yet but we haven't. I don't think we will fully decide until we see our cute baby's face. Stay tuned for an update.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see cute pictures after he is born!