Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Shower

Traci threw me a Baby Shower on Saturday February 12. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a few old friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. My friend, Charlotte Emett came and it was so nice to see her and catch up. We haven't seen each other for probably 2 years! Also the Smith's came and Rosine Simpson. They were our neighbors and friends when we lived in Bloomington. My friend Kassie Pitts also came for a few minutes so it was nice to see her again too. My sisters, nieces, Aunt Sally and her girls, my mom, grandma, Aunt Janet, Russell's grandma and Aunt Roma, mother-in-law, and of course Traci came also. The shower was held at Russell's mom's house and we all had a good time. We started off by playing a few games:
First we broke into groups and had to build towers out of diapers and which ever group was the tallest and stood the longest, won. Then we played a charades game of things you do with a baby. And the last thing we did was decided what Baby Apple will look like by combining my baby picture with Russell's baby picture. As you can see, we are going to have a pretty good looking baby! Some of these pictures were hideous! Sorry girls.

Then it was present time! I got some really cute outfits for the baby as well as some other great gifts for the baby.

Emily even got some gifts too. She got a "Big Sister" book from my mom and a My Little Pony toy from Tami and Jess. She loved watching me open the presents and even claimed a few for herself.
Thank you to all that came to my Baby Shower and thank you for all of the great gifts. Thank you Traci and LeeAnn for putting it all together! It was fun to see everyone again. Only two more weeks...

No comments: