Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a good Valentine's Day this year. It is always fun to celebrate your love for someone. Russell surprised me at work by bringing in these beautiful flowers and chocolates.
My whole office smelled so good all day. I kind of wanted to leave them there so I could smell them each day but I took them home instead. Russell also got Emily a rose for Valentine's Day too.

Emily and I made Russell chocolate covered strawberries, his favorite. Emily loved helping by putting sprinkles on the strawberries. Her favorite part though was eating the strawberries. As you can tell she was covered in chocolate by the time we were done.

For dinner, we went out to eat a Player's Sports Grill. Real romantic I know but the food was really good and last week I won a $25 gift certificate on the radio so our meal only cost $5. You can't beat that. Russell had a good time teasing Emily with the dessert and managed to get the whip cream all over her nose which she thought was really funny. We had a great Valentine's Day and I hope everyone else did too. I love you Russell!!

No comments: