Monday, January 28, 2013

One Last Belly Pic

I am getting down to the last few days of this pregnancy and Jess is getting down to her last few weeks.  We decided we needed a comparison picture of our big bellies:
I don't know whose belly is bigger!  But you can definitely tell that I have dropped and am closer to delivery.  It has been so fun to be pregnant at the same time as Jess.  We have been able to compare our pregnancies and complain about the same things together like not being able to pick stuff up off the ground and having to sleep with a million pillows and having to pee every 10 minutes.  We can laugh at all of the fun experiences and it is fun to feel the babies move.  It is also fun because Jess has always been more of a sister than a niece and we all consider her one of the sisters.  I hope our two boys will be as good of friends as we have been.

I went to the doctor today and he said I was still not very close to delivery.  But I have progressed!  I am now 50% effaced and dilated to a 2! Yeah!  Anyway because I tested positive for the Group B Strep, Dr Astle thought it would be best if I was induced so that we could be sure to get the Antibiotics on board with enough time before I delivered.  I was okay with that too so I am scheduled to be induced on Friday Feb 1.  We will meet our new little one by the end of the week!

No comments: