Monday, September 18, 2017

Some Pretty Cute Kids

I may be a little biased but I think I have some pretty cute kids!  They are the light of my life and give me the strength to keep going and striving to be the best I can.  Over the last little while I have really come to know how precious they are and how great they are.  They have really been very supportive, loving, and helpful through this whole cancer ordeal.  I just love them!

Here are a few cute pictures:

For the girls' birthdays Grandma Morwood gave them these beautiful matching dresses.  They are so sparkly!  Glitter was everywhere!  They just love the dresses for especially that reason.  

Aren't they good lookin'!  I have to take about a million shots in order to get two good ones but I'll keep 'em.  They were all dressed up this Sunday for the Primary Program.  They did so well on their parts for the program.  They spoke loud and clear and sang all of the songs.  The Primary Program is my favorite sacrament meeting of the year!  For some reason though it always falls on a bad week.  Last year Charlotte had just been born so we kind of hid out in the back to protect her from germs and then left after the Program.  Then this year was a week after my chemo treatment so it landed on the "bad day" or lowest day after chemo.  So once again we hid out in the back and I wore a mask to prevent from catching any germs from church.  Oh well we made it and it was a great Program! 

Here are some more fun pictures of these four:

These girls just love each other.  Emily is the best big sister and is always watching out for Charlotte.  Charlotte loves Emily too.  They have fun reading books together and playing.

These boys are like two peas in a pod.  They do everything together.  Especially get into mischief.  If one doesn't think up the trouble the other one does.  

I don't know what it is about kids in matching clothes but I love it!  It just makes everyone look like they get along or something.  They love being twins too.  Even though they all have there moments when they are fighting or arguing, for the most part these four little knot heads get along and have fun.  They sure do love each other and we love them!  

No comments: