Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Baby Photo Shoot

We had to get newborn pictures of Brooklyn because she is too cute! Okay newborn pictures are a thing you must do. We wanted to remember how small and adorable she is forever. Our neighbor, Tailer Tuddenham was awesome enough to come over to our house for the photo shoot and take the pictures. Because of this, we turned out front room into a photo studio.
Brooklyn was perfect for the pictures. She was so alert with her eyes open and just looking at us the whole time without being fussy.  I love how all of the pictures turned out so it was hard to choose my favorite shots so here are quite a few of them:


These pictures of her in her blessing dress are so perfect. We even got a little smile in one of them. 

I love these mom and baby pictures. I have one with each of the kids at this age.

Dad and sister wanted to get some shots too.

After the blessing dress pictures, we took some fun ones in different outfits.


This one in the wagon is one of my favorites. Even though Brooklyn looks really long and too big for the doll wagon, I still thinks it is a fun picture.

Our friends gave us this purple floral swaddle blanket. It was so perfect for the pictures and she loved being wrapped tight in it. 

Here are her tiny hands and feet!

I love playing with Brooklyn's feet. Her little toes just curl around my fingers so it is fun to hold onto them.
Like I said before, I love all of these pictures. I think Tailer did a great job taking these photos. I can't believe Brooklyn is already two weeks old but these pictures will really help me remember how small she was as a newborn. Love you Baby!

No comments: