Monday, September 14, 2009

Emily's First Steps!!

She finally did it! Emily has taken her first steps! We have been noticing that her balance has been getting better and she has been walking really well when she holds our hand so I bought her some trainer shoes to see if they would help her walk. We call these shoes the "magic shoes" because when I put them on she will take a few steps. It is so funny to watch her walk because she looks like a Frankenstein with her arms up. Emily will only walk to me; if I try and have her walk to anyone else, even Russell, she just falls or holds her feet up so she can't stand. She is still kind of scared to walk and wobbly but she is getting closer and will probably be walking by her birthday. Here are some fun videos.

3 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

YAY Emily! Keep up the good work. Look out, mom and dad. Once she starts going, there is no stopping her!

The Nielson Bunch said...

Go Emily Go!! They are so stinking cute when the start walking. Won't be long before she is into everything. :)

Tanaya and Tim said...

Tiffany! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! Emily is so cute and already getting so big. I read about the Fair Contest--congrats to her! I'm glad to see you are doing so well.