Saturday, September 25, 2010

Going Private...

We have decided that we are going to make our blog private and that means that only readers with an invitation can read our blog. It will not be available to everyone. If you would like to continue to have access to our blog, please send us your e-mail address as a comment on this post. We will then send you an invitation through your e-mail.
Call me paranoid or whatever you want but I was pretty nervous about blogs after watching an episode of Oprah the other day. This girl was on Oprah and her ex-boyfriend had gotten so mad over their breakup that he copied a picture off of her blog and posted an adult services ad on Craig's List about her giving her name, address, and other information about her. Later, as a result of this ad, she was brutally raped and almost killed. I was pretty shocked over the whole thing and Oprah explained something that I had never thought of, once you put something on the Internet it is not yours anymore, anyone can get it. Scary really if you think about it!
I really enjoy blogging and it has been a great way to journal all of our adventures as well as kind of scrapbook all of our pictures. For that reason I am going to continue to blog for posterity's sake but I am doing it with what I hope is a little more protection.
I would love all of you to continue to follow our blog and I really enjoy the comments you all make on our posts so if you would like, please send us your e-mail address. Thanks!

6 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

I'd LOVE to still follow!
ameliabrame@gmail.com

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Count me in! chelle_loves_tigger@hotmail.com

~HIGGINS~ said...

ihuntit@hotmail.com

Scott and Kenzie Butler said...

I for sure want to still be able to follow you and your cute family! kenziebutler@gmail.com

Geoff and Niccole said...

I would love to follow you still. ndemke@hotmail.com

Jaimi said...

Jaimi Smith emtchick4u@gmail.com