Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crystal's Wedding

My childhood friend, Crystal Turner, got married on 11/11/11 (how cool is that!) and we were able to attend her wedding reception. Crystal was such a beautiful bride and you could tell that she and her new husband, Cody, were so happy together. Ever since Jessica's wedding, Emily has loved weddings and is always pretending to get married. She was so excited to go to Crystal's wedding so she could dance with Dad:


Before we went to the wedding she was telling me that she was going to dance with Dad at the wedding. Then she asked me who I was going to dance with. I told her I could dance with Colby. On the way to the reception, Colby fell asleep in the car. Emily was so upset! She was so concerned about who I was going to dance with at the wedding. She said "Mom! Colby's asleep who are you going to dance with at the wedding!!!"

Here is a picture of the bride and groom. I know it is a bad picture. I was trying not to be obvious with my camera and everyone was dancing around them so I had to snap a shot fast. The reception was a lot of fun.


After the reception, we went to my mom's house and Colby showed us his mad backward crawling/scooting skills. He could get quite far on my mom's hardwood floor. That is until this happened:

He was STUCK! He had scooted right under the bookcase. It was so funny! As you can see, he didn't seem to mind though.

No comments: