Monday, December 2, 2013

Family Pictures December 2013

We took new family pictures yesterday for our Christmas cards.  I took them myself and I think they turned out good for an amateur!  Here are some of my favorites:



What a cute family and what very cute kids.  We took our pictures along with the Hughes'.  For one of their family pictures they put on black mustaches.  They had extras so we took a few "mustache" pictures too:

We look so funny. I especially love Logan's mustache face!  

We also took some pictures hiding behind some trees.  I think the kissing picture is awesome because of Logan's expression.  He's like "Ahhhh!"  
And I couldn't forget our beautiful 5-year-old!  

Like I said before, I also took family pictures for the Hughes' Christmas cards.  Here are some of the cute ones of their family:
I love the mustache picture!  The saying on their Christmas card was "We 'mustache' you to have a Merry Christmas!"  It was great.  

No comments: