Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Charlotte's First Haircut

Charlotte's hair has just been growing like crazy lately and I have known she needed a haircut for a while now but I was too scared to cut it myself.  I was afraid I would totally butcher it and it would look so bad.  So in the meantime, Charlotte just ran around with hair in her eyes looking really shabby.  
I had almost resorted to biting the bullet and spending some money on a haircut at a salon... Then we when over to Paul and Charlene's to watch the Freedom Fire fireworks on July 3rd and Kristy was in town!  Kristy used to cut hair a few years ago and has even cut mine a few times.  They were kind of feeling bad that Charlotte couldn't see through her hair so I asked (okay begged) Kristy to cut her hair for me.  She was totally willing to do it and Charlotte was a great client.
All we had to do was give Charlotte a Popsicle and she sat perfectly still and content on the chair while Kristy worked her magic.  She was just chilling in the chair even crossing her legs like this was the most natural thing in the world.  It was so funny to watch.  While Kristy cut, I saved a few hairs to put in her baby book (if I ever get one made...)

And here is the new do:
She can see!  Kristy cut her bangs out of her eyes and gave the back a little trim.  She looks so adorable and not so shabby!  It took me a few days to get used to her bangs but now I love it.  Thank you Kristy!! I can see Charlotte's face again!

No comments: