Thursday, July 19, 2018

Happy Birthday, Russell!

Birthdays come and birthdays go. The older you get sometimes it is just nice to relax for the day and enjoy what is around you. The big 35 years old. It was a great day. Tiffany and Emily went to Activity Day camp for the whole day, so that left the boys, Charlotte and I home for the day. The boys took off and played with their friends and then it was just Charlotte and I left. 

We decided to have fun and play around outside for a bit and then it got hot. We decided it was time to play on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath. Oh Charlotte had a blast playing in the water. She would play in it for hours if she had her choice. After a long morning and afternoon of playing, we took a rest under the tree in the front yard. It did not take long for this pretty girl who said she was not tired to pass out and sleep. While she slept, I figured it was a good time for me to catch some zzzzz's. It is my birthday and I can do what ever I want! The girls got home and we all went to the river for a couple of hours. All the kids had a blast playing around.   

Of course a birthday would not be a birthday without a cake. We did not put candles on it because we did not want to burn down the house. All in all it was a great day full of fun memories and great time spent time with my amazing family.

No comments: