Friday, December 4, 2009

Mommy, Wow, Emily's a Big Girl Now!

If any of you remember the Pull-Ups jingle from back in the day, you will know what this post is about. Yep, Emily did it, she went to the bathroom in the toilet for the first time today!!! We were so happy Emily and I danced and sang afterward. I can't believe how big Emily is getting. She is only 14 months old but I think I am going to try and potty train her because she knows when she needs to go and she knows when she goes. Well she only went in the toilet once today but I think that is a good start! I wanted to take of picture of it but Russell wouldn't let me. Now that I think about it, however, it probably would have been pretty gross so I'm glad I didn't. (Yeah I'm gross sorry guys). My baby is growing up...sniff...sniff. But she is so fun.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What a big girl! Sawyer started very little like that. He did great, but had accidents for a long time. I think it is the trade off for being potty-trained younger...more accidents at first. I don't mind too much...we have saved a TON on diapers.

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Good luck with the continuation of potty training. I remember that process, and i'm so glad to be done with it. Once they are potty trained, life seems so much easier! Way to go, Emily!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Congrats! That will probably save you lots of money in diapers once she is completely trained -awesome! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog - your family is super cute. And I really like your blog background.

Cami and Phil said...

I think that Medical Billing might be good too. I got lucky, all I did was Googled Medical Transcription and clicked on the first thing on the list, called the 800 number and signed up. It is Penn Foster Career School. They send all your books through the mail and then you can take your tests online. Later I found out that Penn Foster is a really good school because it is accredited Nationaly and Regionaly. If you are still thinking about doing it, let me know and I will give you some pointers!