Sunday, December 19, 2010

30-Week-Update

Sunday was the 30-week mark. Only 10 weeks to go until Baby Apple will be here! (Yes we are still undecided on the perfect name.)
I think my belly has grown three times as big as last time I took a picture. At least is feels that way! I am getting to the stage now that I have to sleep with like ten pillows in order to be comfortable and even then I end up in the recliner because I can't lay down any longer. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact. Anyway, I can feel the baby move all the time now which is cool and I think I have also been having some Braxton-Hicks contractions because occasionally my stomach will tighten up quite a bit. This third trimester is exciting because it means there is not much more time before the baby is here. I can wait though because I have not made any blankets or burp cloths or anything for the baby yet because I have been trying to get Christmas projects done, then, to top it off, we will most likely be moving into our house in the middle of January so January will be pretty much shot for making stuff so February will be jam packed with baby projects. Why do I always procrastinate? Oh well I'll get it done eventually...

No comments: