Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Pictures

Back at the first of November, we had family pictures taken. The last time we had our family pictures taken, Emily was only a couple months old so I figured it was time to get an updated picture. I found out that one of my high school friends, Troy Hoskins, was starting his own photography business so I e-mailed him through Facebook and asked him if he wanted to take our pictures. He willingly agreed and we set up and appointment. The pictures were really fun and I think they turned out really good. Below are a bunch of my favorites:
All of the pictures above were taken at the Jacob Hamblin home in Santa Clara, UT. Then we moved to another location right across the street where we found this cool rustic barn.


I love all of the pictures. Troy's company is "Impressions by Troy" and he does great work. To check out more of his work, go to his website Impressions By Troy.

No comments: