Monday, April 16, 2012

Annalynn

The newest member of the Farnsworth family is little Annalynn Nicole Stewart.  Annalynn was born on April 14.  Jen and Rick are so excited to have a new little one in their family and especially a baby girl.  Paul and Alex love their little sister and are already very protective of her!


Emily loves her new little cousin and is excited to finally have a girl cousin on the Farnsworth side.  I can already tell they will be good friends.  Annalynn is so cute and has a lot of strawberry blonde hair.

Here are all five of the Farnsworth grand-kids.  Is it just me or did Colby just triple in size compared to little Annalynn?  While I was holding Annalynn, I couldn't believe how big Colby had gotten.  I don't remember him being that small.  In fact he was smaller than her because he was 7 lb 13 oz and Annalynn is 8 lbs 4 oz.  Isn't that sad?  I can't believe how fast kids grow up.  Sometimes I wish I could stop time.  Also while I was holding Annalynn, Colby got really excited and walked over to me and started giving her some of his love taps (which weren't necessarily the softest) so I had to stop him.  Then he got mad that I was holding someone besides him.  Once I gave Annalynn back to Jen, Colby was fine and went back to exploring and getting into everything he could see.  

Aren't babies so fun?  Congrats Jen and Rick on the cute new addition to your family!

No comments: