Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Shower

Traci threw Jen a really fun baby shower on April 4. Jen's baby is due in a couple of weeks so we all had fun showering her with gifts and PINK! She is having a baby girl and after two boys, Jen needed some girly things. I love sewing baby things so I went to town sewing some fun baby gifts:
I kind of went over board with the gifts but Jen seemed to love everything. I was really surprised at the reaction I got from the other ladies. A few of them even got my phone number and want me to make them some of the baby shoes! I just do this for fun. I have thought about making a business out of it but I always dismiss that thought because I think no one would buy anything I make. After this reaction though, I might give it a second thought. Lacie said that I needed to do one craft fair booth in my life to really know if this business is something I want to get into. If I can get enough projects together by the end of the month, I just might take her up on that and do a booth in her craft fair in Filmore. I guess we will see how busy I am with tax season winding down and with me working longer hours to try and get all of my tax returns done on time.

Any way, back to the shower... We had a lot of fun. We played baby bingo, built diaper towers, and just had fun having a girls night. Oh and Traci made the best pudding cups out of sugar cookie dough. They were so good and such a cute idea.

***The tutorials and more pictures of these gifts can be found here***

1 comment:

The Nielson Bunch said...

I love all the gifts... I especially love the onsie and shoes. I have been hoping that someone I know would have an girl so I could make them one of them but everyone keeps having boys. :) Oh well, It looks like you have been super busy but having lots of fun and I have a few more shoe patterns I bought a long time ago on Etsy. If you decided to to do a booth let me know and I can email them to you or you might already have them.