Thursday, April 28, 2011

Old Yeller

Emily and I had quite a fun night together. Since I was gone doing yard work all day I thought it would be a fun idea if Emily and I spent time together. I called her up after my meeting at work and told her I had a surprise for her. The priests in the ward were going horse back riding at the bishop's house. As you can tell the surprise was taking her with me. Emily had a blast riding horses. She was making horse noises and having fun petting the horses. The horse we were riding was named Yeller, of course she connected the name with Old Yeller the dog. So needless to say she liked the horse because of the name.

This is the second time Emily got to go horse back riding. The first time she rode by her self with me at her side holding her, but this is the first time she was able to ride with me. I was so excited to have her come and go with me and have fun. I love having daddy daughter time together.

No comments: